Подготовка к Свадьбе Без Стресса

Мы здесь, чтобы помочь вам

Готовы к несложному процессу?

You are getting married abroad! How exciting! The Coral Residences Resort team will do their best to make the process as easy as possible. We hate bureaucracy as much as the next person, so we want to help you have a stress-free experience. Here is what you need to do:

Upon arriving in Cyprus you will have to file an application to obtain a special marriage license. This license allows couples to get married three (3) full working days after the application is submitted. The application is submitted to the wedding clerk at the local town hall. You can do this Monday to Friday, before 10:00 hours and must be accompanied by the documents listed below. Two witnesses are required in accordance with Cyprus law. Coral Residences Resort can provide witnesses if necessary.

Муниципальные сборы за церемонию на курорте (включая специальную лицензию на брак): €600 (суммы могут меняться)

Необходимые документы:

  • Действительный заграничный паспорт с минимальным сроком действия шесть месяцев
  • Ксерокопия (или две на всякий случай) страницы с фотографией из вашего паспорта и паспорта вашей будущей супруги
  • Ксерокопия (или две) страницы с фотографией из паспортов каждого из ваших двух свидетелей
  • Ваше свидетельство о рождении
  • If you plan to change your name, you’ll need a name change deed poll certificate (Apostle Stamp)
  • A Freedom to Marry Certificate or Certificate of No. Impediments from a solicitor for oaths or notary public (Apostle Stamp)
  • If you or your partner are divorced, you’ll also need to provide a decree of the absolution of the previous marriage. If your partner is widowed, you’ll need a death certificate of your prior spouse. (Apostle Stamp)
  • UK Citizens are now required to Apostle Stamp their Marriage Certificate after your wedding, we can arrange this service for you.
  • If you’re a non-UK citizen, other paperwork may be required, please contact us for further information.